Tokyo, Japan (October, 2015) – Tourism Creation Lab.LLC. starts “Tokyo Base-camp Project” on October 21, 2015 through its shop Japonica Lodge located in Asakusa, Tokyo. The purpose of this project is creating “an indoor camp ground” in Japonica Lodge as a new style hostel for international travellers who visit Tokyo. The project is effective on crowdfunding campaign (Kickstarter) to get a part of necessary funding.
“This is an innovative hostel ever.” says Yuma Akaho, the owner of Japonica Lodge. “Our camp site is designed not only for outdoor travellers but also for any type of tourists by the five features”, he continues. The features are as follows;
- Innovative camp ground – It is “indoor” camp site, so anytime guests can stay regardless of climate conditions.
- Reasonable price and convenient service – Our guest can stay empty-handed as the rental fee for tents, sleeping bags and mats is included in the accommodation rate (US$20~25).
- Showroom of Japan-brands outdoor gears – All the rental equipment is Japan-brands only available in Japan, so the guests enjoy the trial use.
- Perfect base-camp location – This camp site is amazingly located in the heart of Asakusa, the most famous tourist city in Tokyo. It is just 1 minute walk from the train station and totally in a central location, so it is an excellent place to stay as a base-camp literally.
- One stop experience centre for traveller – Tokyo Base-camp is a kind of “travel complex of Japan” with a green tea café (the culture), a traditional crafts shop (the tradition) and an outdoor shop specializing in Japan-brands (the technology) as well as an outdoor information service (the nature). It provides authentic Japanese experiences to traveller from every side on site.
Japonica Lodge is designed to promote authentic Japanese experiences for traveller through a variety of service given above. This unique hostels’ function is the final piece to be a one stop service centre for foreign visitors. The hostel service will start within November, 2015 while raising a part of the funds needed to renovate the interior through this project.
For more information, please visit the Kickstarter page here or see the contact infomation.
See Campaign: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1564683715/tokyo-base-camp-project
Contact person: Yuma Akaho