What We Need & What You Get
Break it down for folks in more detail:
- Explain how much funding you need and where it’s going. Be transparent and specific-people need to trust you to want to fund you.
- Tell people about your unique perks. Get them excited!
- Describe where the funds go if you don’t reach your entire goal.
Feel free to explain more about your campaign and let people know how the difference their contribution will make:
- Explain why your project is valuable to the contributor and to the world.
- Point out your successful track record with projects like this (if you have one).
- Make it real for people and build trust.
Risks & Challenges
People value your transparency. Be open and stand out by providing insight into the risks and obstacles you may face on the way to achieving your goal.
- Share what qualifies you to overcome these hurdles.
- Describe your plan for solving these challenges.
Other Ways You Can Help
Some people just can’t contribute, but that doesn’t mean they can’t help:
- Ask folks to get the word out and make some noise about your campaign.
- Remind them to use the Indiegogo share tools!
And that’s all there is to it.
Contributors fund ideas they can be passionate about and to people they trust. Here are some things to do in this section:
Introduce yourself and your background.
Briefly describe your campaign and why it’s important to you.
Express the magnitude of what contributors will help you achieve.
Remember, keep it concise, yet personal. Ask yourself: if someone stopped reading here would they be ready to make a contribution?